West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of 8419 Constable (Male) Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in WB Police, should apply for these posts.
Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
|West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 05/02/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 05/03/2019
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.170/-
- SC/ST: Rs.20/-
It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
|TOTAL POSTS: 8419 Posts
| 1.Unreserved (UR): 2982
2.Unreserved (E.C.): 1638
3.Scheduled Caste: 1149
4.Scheduled Caste (E.C.): 707
5.Scheduled Tribe: 345
6.Scheduled Tribe (E.C.): 193
8.OBC-A (E.C.): 311
10.OBC-B (E.C): 211
The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
The applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language.
18 – 27 years as on 01/01/2019
Rs.5,400 -25,200/-(i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-
Candidate Selection will be based on the performance of the Preliminary Written Test, PMT & PET, Final Written Examination & Interview
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply online through the WB Police official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://wbpolice.gov.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference