WCD Mysuru Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Recruitment 2019
WCD Mysuru Anganwadi Jobs 2019: Department of Women and Child Development, Karnataka has released a notification for the recruitment of 154 Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in Karnataka Govt, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
WCD Mysuru Anganwadi Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Department of Women and Child Development, Karnataka
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Helper: 137 Posts
- Anganwadi Worker/ Mini Anganwadi Worker: 17 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 154
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
Candidate should have passed the 8th Class/ 12th Class.
The selection will be made through Shortlisting/ Document Verification.
- No fee
How to Apply for WCD Mysuru Anganwadi Notification 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of WCD Karnataka
- Visit the official website https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Click on Notification
- Read the official notification carefully
- Select the District and Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 03/06/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 02/07/2019
All the best