WB MSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 04 Surveyor, Draftsman, Work Assistant & LDC under Changrabandha Development Authority. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in WB Govt, should apply for these posts.
Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
|West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
WB MSC Recruitment 2019
Notification No. 03 of 2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 13/02/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 16/03/2019
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.150 + 50 + 20 = Rs.220/-
- SC/ST: Rs.50 + 20 = Rs.70/-
It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the WB MSC Recruitment 2019
|TOTAL POSTS: 04 Vacancies
| Surveyor: 01
Work Assistant: 01
Madhyamik Pass or equivalent with Diploma in relevant trade.
18 – 40 Years
- Surveyor & Draftsman: Rs.7,100 – 37,600/- + GP Rs.3,600/-
- Work Assistant & LDC: Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- + GP Rs.2,600/-
Candidate Selection will be based on the performance of, Personality Test / Interview
How to Apply for WB MSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply online through the MSC WB official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference