UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 – Apply 33 Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts: UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. UPSC Advertisement No 03/2018 Vacancy Notification 2018. The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 33 Divisional Medical Officer & Translator Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Union Public Service Commission DMO Vacancy Notification 2018 – Translator/Divisional Medical Officer Jobs, The UPSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 09th February 2018 to 01st March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 given below.
UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Divisional Medical Officer & Translator
Total No.of Posts: 33
Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Divisional Medical Officer: 32 Posts
- Translator: 01 Post
UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Divisional Medical Officer: Post – Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or equivalent, i.e. MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA)
- Translator: Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University
Age Limit for UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For UPSC DMO Recruitment 2018, Candidates upper age limit 35 years.
Age Relaxation: Refer the official notification
UPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the UPSC DMO Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/-
Selection Process for Union Public Service Commission DMO Vacancy Notification 2018 – Translator/Divisional Medical Officer Jobs
Candidate selection for the Union Public Service Commission DMO Vacancy Notification 2018 – Translator/Divisional Medical Officer Jobs will be based on
Application Fee for Union Public Service Commission DMO Recruitment 2018 – Translator/Divisional Medical Officer Jobs
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Union Public Service Commission DMO Recruitment 2018 – Translator/Divisional Medical Officer Jobs.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://upsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link – http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for UPSC DMO Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 09/02/2018
Last Date to Apply: 01/03/2018