UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 710 Medical Officers Posts: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 710 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & other various posts through Combined Medical Services Examination (CMSE)-2017. Interested candidates may check their eligibility criteria and apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in. On or before 19th May 2017 till 06:00 PM. Moreover, for other details like educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, grade pay, Recruitment process, how to apply important dates & official notification link is given below…
UPSC CMSE Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization Name: UPSC
Position Name: Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 710 posts
Name of The Exam: CMSE (Combined Medical Services Examination)
Age Limit: 32 years (as on 01-08-2017)
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Application Type: Online Mode
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
Written Test: 13-08-2017
UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Consolidation of Posts:
|S.No||Post Name||Service center Name||No. Of Posts|
|1||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||In Railways||450|
|2||Assistant Medical Officer||In Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||26|
|3||Junior Scale Posts||In Central Health Services||216|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer||In New Delhi Municipal Council||02|
|5||General Duty Medical Gr-II||In East, North, South Delhi Municipal Corporation||16|
Eligible Criteria for UPSC CMSE-2017 Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed MBBS in Written & Practical Parts.
Age Limit: (as on 01-08-2017)
- Candidates Age limit should not be exceeding 32 years.
UPSC CMSE Recruitment Age Relaxation
- Candidates age Relaxation will be applicable as per GOI rules.
The hiring process for UPSC CMSE Recruitment
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview/ Personality Test
Application Fee for UPSE CMSE Recruitment
- Online or Offline both are available.
- For SC/ ST/ PH – NO Fee
- Other candidates should be paid Online/ Offline Rs.200/-
For Offline Fee:
- Candidates should pay their Fee by Depositing the Money in any Branch of SBI by Cash.
For Online Fee:
- Candidates should pay their Fee through Online by Using Net Banking Facility of SBI/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ SBH/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Travancore/ State Bank of Patiala or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CMSE Recruitment
- Applications should be submitted through Online Mode Only.
- All Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online through the official website: www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 19th May 2017 till 06.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before Applying Online Applicants should be Scan the Copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Log on www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “PART – I / PART – II Registration”.
- Read all Instructions & fill the Required Details & Submit the Online Application Form.
- After Successful Registration, a Unique Registration ID will be allotted, etc…
- Opening Date for Online Application: 26-04-2017.
- Closing Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee through Online: 19-05-2017 till 18.00 Hours.
- CMSE Exam Date: 13-08-2017
All The Best