UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Apply 877 Assistant Professor Posts: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 877 Assistant Professor Posts. Interested and Eligible Indian citizens may apply online for the UKPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2017. Candidates should apply from August 5th, 2017 to 25th August 2017. Check other details age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Official Website: ukpsc.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 877
- SC – 295
- ST – 057
- OBC – 161
- GEN – 364
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have done the Post Graduation are eligible to apply these posts.
Application Fee for the Assistant Professor UKPSC Recruitment 2017
- GEN/ OBC – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST – Rs.60/-
UKPSC Assistant Professor Notification Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Screening Test
- Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
How to Apply
- Go to the Official Website http://ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on Recent Updates
- Click on “Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Govt. Degree College, Uttarakhand) Exam-2017” Link
- Now Click on
- Fill all the required fields
- Submit the Application Form and take a printout
Starting date to apply online: 05.08.2017
Last Date: 25.08.2017
Last Date to pay the fee: 29.08.2017
Click here for an Official notification
UKPSC recruitment to fill Assistant Professor vacancies in the Govt. Degree Colleges Uttarakhand.