TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 – Apply 5415 Secondary Grade Teacher Posts: TSPSC SGT Posts Notification, TSPSC TRT Secondary Grade Teacher Posts Recruitment 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 5415 SGT (Secondary Grade Teacher) Posts. TSPSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 5,415 SGT vacancies in School Education Department. Candidates can apply from 30th October 2017 to 30th November 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 given below.
TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Job Category: Teacher Job
Name of the Post: SGT
Total No.of Posts: 5415
Job Location: Telangana
- Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium): 4779 Posts
- Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium): 636 Posts
TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate educational qualification for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognized by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 50% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) and Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary
(or its equivalent) as recognized by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 45% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure)
Regulations, 2002 (i.e those who are admitted into D.EI.Ed. up to the year 2007) and Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Pass in Paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Age Limit for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 01.07.2017 for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017.
- OBC/SC/ST: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 years
TSPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 is given below.
Rs.21230 – 63,010/- (RPS 2015)
Selection Process for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 will be based on
- Written Examination
- Weightage (TET)
- Merit List
Application Fee for TSPSC SGT Recruitment 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017.
Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
BC, SC & ST of Telangana State and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
How to Apply for TSPSC SGT Notification 2017
- The Candidate has to visit the TSPSC official website http://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Go to the notification section
- Search for desired notification
- Read the notification carefully
- New Registration/ Login to the web portal
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for TSPSC TRT SGT Application Form 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 30/10/2017
Last Date to Apply: 30/11/2017
Date of Written Examination: 2nd Week (February 2018)