TSPSC Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 256 Librarian Posts: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 256 Librarian (School) Vacancies in Residential Education Institutions Societies. Interested and Eligible candidates can check their eligible criteria & apply online through the official website www.tspsc.gov.in. on or before
6th May 2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017). Other details like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, how to apply, important dates are given below…
TSPSC Recruitment for Librarian Posts
Eligible Criteria for Librarian(School) in Residential Education Institutions Societies
Job Location: Telangana
Total No. of Vacancies: 256 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Consolidation of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts||Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|1||Librarian (School) in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||137||
26,600 – 77,030/-
|2||Librarian (School) in Mahatma Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Education Institutions Societies.||119|
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per GOI rules.
Education Qualification for TSPSC Librarian Posts
- A Degree from a recognized Institution by the UGC.
- A Degree in Library Science from a recognized Institution by UGC.
- Written Exam
Minimum Qualifying marks
- Category wise: OC-40%, BC-35%, SC/ST/PH- 30% Marks.
- Eligible Candidates Should pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart the Applicants Must Pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees by Online through Internet Banking, SBI e-pay, Debit Card, Credit Card, or IMPS- Mobile Payments.
- No Fee– for SC/ST/BC/PH Unemployed Candidates belonging to the State of Telangana.
How to Apply for TSPSCLibrarian Posts
- Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online through Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in From 20-04-2017 to 06-05-2017.
- Before Applying for the Posts, Candidates should Register themselves as the ONE TIME REGISTRESTION (OTP) through the TSPSC Official Website.
- Those who Registered in OTP already, shall Apply login to their Profile using their TSPSC ID & Date of Birth as Provided in OTP.
- Applicants/Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following Document ready while uploading their OTR Application.
- Education Qualification Details like SSC, Inter, Degree, PG etc. & their Roll Number, Year of passing etc.
- Caste/Community Certificate Obtained from E-Seva/ Mee-Seva i.e., Enrolment Number & Date of Issue for uploading in OTR.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. for Detailed Information
- Starting Date for Submit Application form: 20-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submit Application form:
0 6-05-2017(Extended up to 09/05/2017).
- The Exam is like to be held during MAY/ JUNE 2017.
- Hall Tickets can be Downloaded 07 Days before the commencement of Exam.
All The Best