TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Apply 274 TS Asst Professor Posts: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has been released a notification for the qualified and eligible candidates. TSPSC invites the application to fill 274 Assistant Professors in Director of Medical Education (HM&FW Dept). Candidates can apply from 16.09.2017 to 25.10.2017. Check the details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply below.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 274 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total No.of Posts: 274
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Telangana
Assistant Professor – 274 Posts
- Non-Clinical Departments: 94 Posts
- Clinical Departments: 96 Posts
- Super Specialty Departments: 64 Posts
- Dental Departments: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Applicants must possess the qualifications from MCI recognized medical College for Health Medical & Family Welfare Department. Refer the official notification for Department/Subject wise requirements for Assistant Professors Posts.
Age Limit for TSPSC HMFW Recruitment 2017
Candidate age limit should be between 18 – 44 years as 01.07.2017. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules.
- SC/ST/BC – 05 years
- NCC: 03 years
- Telangana State Government Employees: 05 years
Application Fee for TSPSC September Notification 2017
Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Selection Process for TS Assistant Professor Posts Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for the post of Assistant Professors is
- Academic and Research Performance Record
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Assistant Professor Posts
- The Applicants have to register on the TSPSC official website tspsc.gov.in and provide basic
- After that, the Applicants have to download the entire appropriate Application form from the TSPSC WEBSITE(http://www.tspsc.gov.in )and fill the requisite columns & enclose all the necessary documents (Publications, Experience Certificates, Research topics, Academic
Contributions and other relevant certificates) and submit in Bound booklet format in triplicate (3 copies) to the below address by Registered Post/In person.
The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission,
Prathibha Bhavan, Nampally,
HYDERABAD – 500001
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit
the application by Registered post / In person only.
2. The applications received in the prescribed proforma within the time shall only be
considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated
or suppress any material information while making an application.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State
shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do
so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational /
technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally
on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to
verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or
interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the
candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all
stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of
the selection even after the advice has been made.
7. This Recruitment is entrusted to TSPSC along with Finance Clearance vide G.O. Ms.
No. 89 Finance (HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 13/07/2016 & G.O. Ms. No. 85 Finance
(HRM-VII) Department, Dt. 18/05/2017.
Starting to Submit the Application: 16.09.2017
Last Date to Submit the Application: 25.10.2017