TSNPDCL Hall Ticket 2018 Download – 2553 Junior Lineman Admit Card Released: TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Posts Hall Tickets 2018. Telangana NPDCL JLM Hall Tickets Download. TSNPDCL JLM Admit Card 2018.
TSNPDCL Hall Ticket 2018 – 2553 JLM Posts
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) has released Hall Tickets for the posts 2553 Junior Lineman vacancies.
The Applicants are advised to download their respective admit cards/hall tickets from the official website of TSNPDCL ”http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in/”.
To download the admit card, enter a Candidate ID, Date of Birth and other details which are required. Applicants have to download hall tickets from the official website.
Download TSNPDCL Hall Ticket 2018
Organization Name: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Junior Lineman
Official Website: http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in/
Job Location: TS
Status: Hall Ticket – Available
Application Starting Date: 22/02/2018
Final Date to Apply: 19/03/2018
Date of Examination: 08/04/2018
Steps To Download TSNPDCL Hall Ticket 2018
1. Log on to the TSNPDCL official website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in/
2. Click on the desired link which is available in the Home Section
3. Now login to the portal by using Candidate ID/Reference ID & Date of Birth
4. Click on GO button
5. Hall Ticket will be available to download
6. Download and take a printout of the Hall Ticket
Click here to download the Hall Ticket
Download TSNPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2018
TSNPSDCL is going to conduct the written examination on 08th April 2018. The Exam will be conducted for the posts 2553 Junior Lineman vacancies. Check the circle wise vacancies below.
- Warangal: 575 Posts
- Karimnagar: 674 Posts
- Khammam: 365 Posts
- Nizamabad: 500 Posts
- Adilabad: 439 Posts
Syllabus for TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018
Paper – 1 – I.T.I(Electrical Trade)
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law,
Kirchoff’s law, series, parallel, Kirchoff’s law, and star-delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead-acid cells, methods of charging –
testing and application of batteries, inverters, battery chargers and maintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor,
single-phase, and three-phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators, and
power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, the working principle and simple problems on DC
generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors –windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems
on transformers – windings – autotransformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three-phase and single-phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous
motors, and their applications and windings – a concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments,
Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, tidal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
Paper – 2 – General Knowledge
1. Current affairs.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.