TS Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Department of School Education, Telangana has invited the applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill Assistant Programmer, System Analyst, Data Entry Operator, MIS Coordinator & Inclusive Education Resource Person Vacancies.
TS Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates to work in Mandal Resource Centers at Mandal level on a temporary basis.
Category of Posts
- MIS Co-ordinators
- Data Entry Operators
- System Analyst
- Assistant Programmer
- Inclusive Education Resource Persons
Candidates age should be a maximum of 34 years as on 01.07.2019.
- MIS Co-ordinators: B.Sc (Computers) and PGDCA/ B.Sc (MPC) and PGDCA/ BCA with MS-Office
- Data Entry Operators: Any Degree and DCA with MS-Office
- System Analyst: B.Com/ M.Com with Tally Accounting Package
- Assistant Programmer: MCA/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ M.Sc Computers with Oracle Knowledge
- Inclusive Education Resource Persons: Intermediate with Diploma in Special Education or Degree with B.Ed (Special Education)
The selection process is on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply for TS Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of TS SSA
- Visit the official website https://tsssarecruitment.aptonline.in/
- Click on Notification
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Fill Application Form
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
|Starting Date to Apply||20 Nov 2019|
|Download Hall Tickets & Exam||02nd Week Dec 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|