TS ITI Admission Notification 2018 – Apply Telangana ITI Admissions Online: Telangana ITI Admissions Application Form 2018. Government of Telangana
Department of Employment and Training has released a notification for ITI admissions into 54 Govt. ITIs and 215 Private ITIs across the Telangana State.
TS ITI Admission Notification 2018 – Apply Online
Telangana Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Admission notification 2018. In the state of Telangana, the Training is imparted to the I.T.I. Trainees in 23 Engineering and 07 Non- Engineering trades with Two years and one-year duration.
TS ITI Admission Notification 2018 – Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e.Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
Age Limit For TS ITI Admission Notification 2018
Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on 01-08-2018 are eligible. However, there is no upper age limit.
At the time of admission, the selected candidate shall pay Tuition Fee and Caution Money Deposit. The Caution money deposit is Rs.60/- in Govt I.T.I.s and Rs.100/- in Private I.T.I.s.
|Trade Type||For Urban Areas||For Rural Areas|
How to Apply for Telangana ITI Admission
1. Log on to the official website https://iti.telangana.gov.in/
2. Click on “STUDENT LOGIN”
3. Click on “NEW APPLICANT”. (If already registered click on “ALREADY REGISTERED”)
4. Enter the Mobile number and E-mail ID to register
5. Login to the Portal
6. click on“Apply” link
7. Fill all the details without errors
8. Upload recent photograph, enter Aadhar Numer etc
9. Click on “View& Save” button
10. Check all the information filled by the candidate and submit the application form & take a printout of the online application for the future purpose
11. After successful submission of Application, the candidate will be allowed to submit options for selecting ITI and Trade in preferential order
Last Date to Apply Online: 27/06/2018