|TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1060 Posts: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of 1060 Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering /Non- Engineering). Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in Teaching Field, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Candidates age should not be more than 57 years as on 01/07/2019.
The selection process is on the basis of –.
₹ 56100 – 177500 (Level 22).
How to Apply for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of TN TRB
TRB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1058 Lecturers Posts: Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of 1058 vacancies of Lecturers posts. Eligible & Interested candidates should have to apply online through the official website trb.tn.nic.in before 07 July 2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
TRB Recruitment 2017 for 1058 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board
Official Website: trb.tn.nic.in
Total No.of Posts: 1058 Posts
Name of the Posts: Lecturers Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Name of the posts and no of Vacancies for TRB Recruitment
Age Limit for TRB Lecturers Posts Recruitment
As on 01-07-2017
- Candidates should not be over 57 years the age of superannuation is 58 years
Educational Qualification for TRB Recruitment 2017
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects – Bachelor’s degree
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects – Master’s degree
- Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP 5,400/-
- For General candidates – Rs 600/-
- For SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates – Rs 300/- Only net banking use
Selection Process for Lecturers Jobs Recruitment
- Written examination
How to Apply for TRB Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates are log on to the website trb.tn.nic.in to apply online.
2. Click on the apply online link.
3. Fill all the details correctly.
4. Click on submit and make payment.
5. Then take a print out of the online application form.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/06/2017
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application – 07/07/2017
3. Date of Written Exam – 13/08/2017
All the Best