TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 – Apply 6140 Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman Posts: TN Police Recruitment 2018, TNUSRB 6140 Jobs Notification 2018. Tamil Nadu Police 6140 Posts Recruitment 2018. Tamil Nadu Police Constable Grade Recruitment 2018. The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 6140 Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018: TNUSRB invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 5538 Police Constable Grade II, 365 Jail Warder Grade II & 237 Fireman vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 28th December 2017 to 27th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 given below.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Job Category: Police Job
Name of the Post: Police Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman
Total No.of Posts: 6140
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
TNUSRB Posts Details:
- Police Constable Grade II: 5538 Posts
- Jail Warder Grade II: 365 Posts
- Fireman: 237 Posts
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed 10th Standard from any recognized Board.
Age Limit for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For TNUSRB Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 24 years as on 1.07.2017.
- BC/MBC: 18 – 26 years
- SC/SCA/ST: 18 – 29 years
- Female Widow: 18 – 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman: Upto 45 years
TNUSRB offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TNUSRB Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.18,200 – 52,900/-
Selection Process for TNUSRB Current Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the TNUSRB Current Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Application Fee for TN Police Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official TN Police Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Vacancy 2018
- Log on to the official website http://www.tnusrbonline.org
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Now click on “Click here to apply for above posts” link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload the all relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for TNUSRB Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 28/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 27/01/2018
Last Date to Pay Fee: 31/01/2018