TNTEU Recruitment 2018 – Apply 25 Superintendent, Office Assistant & Other Posts: TNTEU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in TNTEU go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Superintendent, Office Assistant & Other Posts.
TNTEU Non-Teaching Latest Job Notification 2018
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Non-Teaching vacancies. Candidates can apply from 05th September 2018 to 27th September 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for TNTEU Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University.
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching
Total No.of Posts: 25
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Notification No: Advt.No.1/TNTEU/R/Non-Teach. Advt./2018/1819
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The TNTEU is going to recruit 25 vacancies to fill Non-Teaching Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators||06|
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the TNTEU notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the TNTEU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
- Assistant Registrar: Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks
- Superintendents: A first or second class Bachelor’s Degree with five years Experience
- Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators – Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- Office Assistants – 10th Class
- Drivers – 10th Class with valid driving license
Age Limit for TNTEU Recruitment Jobs 2018
For TNTEU Recruitment 2018, Candidates upper age limit 30-45 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TNTEU Notification 2018 is given below.
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-
- Superintendents: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs.4,800/-
- Assistant: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/-
- Junior Assistant cum Computer Operators: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-
- Office Assistants: Rs.4,800 – 10,000/- + GP Rs.1,300/-
- Drivers: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-
Selection Process for TNTEU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the TNTEU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Test / Skill Test
Application Fee for TNTEU Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official TNTEU Vacancy 2018.
- Refer to the official notification
How to Apply for TNTEU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the TNTEU official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website http://www.tnteu.ac.in
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University,
Chennai – 600 097
TNTEU Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Non-Teaching Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 05/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 27/09/2018