|TNSTC Recruitment 2019: Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Ltd (TNSTC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 660 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in TNSTC, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
TNSTC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
||Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation Ltd
|Name of the Post
|Total No.of Posts
||Tamil Nadu (Kumbakonam, Villupuram, Nagercoil and Tirunelveli Regions only)
||Graduate Apprentice Posts
||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts
Candidates age will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidate should have passed a Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Candidate should have passed a Diploma in Engineering or technology.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
- Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 4984
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: ₹ 3542
How to Apply for TNSTC Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of TNSTC
- Visit the official website https://www.tnstc.in
- Go to News Board Section
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Register/ Login @ http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
|Starting Date to Apply
||25 Sep 2019
|Last Date to Apply
||21 Oct 2019
|Declaration of Shortlisted List
||24 Oct 2019
||30 Oct 2019 to 02 Nov 2019
All the best