TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – Apply 324 Assistant Engineer Posts: TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018. TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2018. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 324 Assistant Engineer Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 324 AE Posts Online Application, TNPSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill CESE Assistant Engineer vacancies in various departments for TNPSC employment news. Candidates can apply from 28th February 2018 to 26th March 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 given below.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Total No.of Posts: 324
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD (Post Code No. 1656): 70 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD (Post Code No. 3656): 23 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD (Post Code No.1657): 42 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department (Post Code No.1661): 160 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Post Code No.1660): 29 Posts
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed a degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or Electronics and
Communication Engineering from any recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018, Candidates upper age limit 30 years.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No age limit
- Others: Max 30 years
TNPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,100/-
Selection Process for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 324 AE Posts Online Application
Candidate selection for the TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 324 AE Posts Online Application will be based on
- Written Exam
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together
Application Fee for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 – 324 AE Posts Online Application
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 – 324 AE Posts Online Application.
1. Registration Fee
i. Applicants who have already registered for One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
ii. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
2. Examination Fee
- Gen/OBC: Rs.200/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes: No Fee
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE AE Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Notification Section
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for TNPSC AE Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 28/02/2018
Last Date to Apply: 26/03/2018
Last Date to Pay Fee: 28/03/2018
Paper – I (Subject) Exam: 20/05/2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies): 20/05/2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M