|TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 84 Semi-Skilled Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in TNPL, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
||TN State Govt
|Name of the Post
|Total No.of Posts
|Name of the Post
||No. of Posts
|Semi-Skilled (C) (Chemical) / Semi Skilled (B) (Chemical)
|Semi-Skilled (D) (Mechanical) / Semi Skilled (C) (Mechanical)
|Semi-Skilled (D) (Electrician) / Semi Skilled (C) (Electrician)
|Semi-Skilled (C) (Instrumentation) / Semi Skilled (B) (Instrumentation) (or) Semi Skilled (D) (Instrument Mechanic) / Semi Skilled (C) (Instrument Mechanic)
Candidates age should not be more than 30 years as on 01/12/2020.
Candidate should have passed the SSLC with NTC in relevant trade/ First Class full-time Diploma in relevant trade.
The selection process is on the basis of
- Certificate Verification
Salary for TNPL SEMI-SKILLED Jobs
For Diploma Holder
- For Semi Skilled (C): Scale of Pay Rs. 11110-139-12500- 146-14690.
- For Semi Skilled (B): Scale of Pay Rs.11531-148-13011- 153-15306.
For NTC (ITI) Holder:
- For Semi Skilled (D): Scale of Pay Rs.10880-127-12150- 133-14145.
- For Semi Skilled (C): Scale of Pay Rs.11110-139-12500- 146-14690.
How to Apply for TNPL Semi Skilled Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of TNPL
- Visit the official website http://www.tnpl.com/
- Go to the Career Section
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout of the filled application form
- Send the other copy of the Application Form in a cover
superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ ”
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR
TAMILNADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED
KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMILNADU.
|Starting Date to Apply
||03 Dec 2020
|Last Date to Apply Online
||18 Dec 2020
|Last Date to Sed Hardcopy
||24 Dec 2020
All the best