TNAU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 129 Junior Assistant cum Typist Posts: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017, TNAU Notification 2017. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore has released a notification for the recruitment of 129 Junior Assistant cum Typist Posts. TNAU invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Jr.Asst cum Typist vacancies. Eligible Interested candidates can apply online from 27th September 2017 to 31st October 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
TNAU Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Job Category: University Jobs
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant cum Typist
Total No.of Posts: 129
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
TNAU Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in any one of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual /Contractual / Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting by the Higher grade in Tamil and English.
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age Limit for TNAU Recruitment Jobs 2017
- OC Candidates maximum age limit is 30 years
- BC / BCM / MBC / DNC / SC / SCA / ST category candidates have NO MAXIMUM Age Limit
- Rs.5200 – 20200/- with G.P. Rs.2400/-
Selection Process for TNAU Recruitment 2017 – 129 Posts
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
Application Fee for TNAU Notification 2017
- Demand Draft Rs. 500/- for SC/SC(A)/ST category and Rs.750/- for others
How to Apply for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Go to the TNAU official website http://www.jat.tnausms.in/
- Click on New Registration
- Login to the portal
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the filled application form
- Take a printout of the online application form
The candidates are requested to send a copy of the printed application along with attested copies of the academic certificates and Demand Draft to the following address by Registered post with acknowledgement due or by courier mail or in person and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed on the left corner as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist” before 5.00 p.m. on 31.10.2017.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003
Important Dates – Last Date for TNAU Recruitment Notification 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 27/09/2017
Last Date to Apply: 31/09/2017