Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 – Apply 07 Multi-Tasking Assistants & Other Posts: TS jobs in Vidyut Ombudsman. TS Vidyut Ombudsman latest recruitment 2017. Vidyut Ombudsman for the state of Telangana has released a notification for the recruitment of 07 Executive Officer, Private Secretary, Office Executive Cum Computer Operator, Accounts Assistant, Liaison Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Assistants.
Latest Employment News 2017
TS Vidyut Ombudsman invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies on a temporary basis in the Office of the Vidyut Ombudsman for this employment news. Candidates can apply before the last date 18th December 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 given below.
Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Vidyut Ombudsman for the state of Telangana
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Executive Officer, Private Secretary & Other
Total No.of Posts: 07
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Executive Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Office Executive Cum Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
- Liaison Assistant: 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Assistants: 02 Post
Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed a Graduate Degree from any recognized University. and possess good communications skills & computer knowledge. Refer the official notification for detailed qualification details.
Age Limit for Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 Jobs
For Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 34 years as on as on 24.11.2017.
Age Relaxation: Refer the official notification
Vidyut Ombudsman offers a pay scale to its employees according to the TS Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Executive Officer: Rs.25,840 – 28,120/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.23,740 – 25,840/-
- Office Executive Cum Computer Operator: Rs.23,740 – 25,840/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs.21,820 – 23,740/-
- Liaison Assistant: Rs.18,400 – 20,050/-
- Multi-Tasking Assistants: Rs.14,170 – 15,460/-
Selection Process for TS Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for the TS Vidyut Ombudsman Recruitment 2017 will be based on
- Written Exam/Skill Test
Application Fee for Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Vacancy 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Jobs 2017.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Vacancy 2017
- Log on to the official website http://vidyutombudsman-tserc.gov.in
- Go to the Careers Page
- Open the desired advertisement links
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed with “Application for the post of —-“
VIDYUT OMBUDSMAN FOR THE STATE OF TELANGANA
First Floor, 33/11 kV substation, Hyderabad Boat club lane,
Lumbini Park, Hyderabad – 500 063
Important Dates – Last Date for Telangana Vidyut Ombudsman Application Form 2017
Last Date to Apply: 18/12/2017