Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply 46 PTS Vacancies: Syndicate Bank (syndicate bank career) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 46 Part Time Sweeper (PTS) Posts in the Various Districts for a temporary basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10th April 2017. More details such as age limit, required qualification, vacancy details, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below.
Syndicate Bank PTS Vacancy Details 2017
Total no. of Vacancies: 46 Posts
Name of the Post: Part Time Sweeper
District & Category Wise Post Details
- Dharwad – 22 Posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-6, Gen-9, PH-1)
- Gadag – 12 posts (SC-2, SC-1, OBC-3, Gen-6, PH- 0)
- Haveri – 12 Posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, Gen-6, PH-0)
Age Limit (as on 31-03-2017)
18 to 26 years.
Age Relaxation: (Category Wise Details)
- SC/ ST – 5 years.
- OBC – 3 years.
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years.
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years.
- PWD (General) – 10 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years + the usual period of service in the Defence Forces subject to a minimum age Limit 50 years.
- Widow/ Divorce Women – Up to the Age of 35 years. (up to 40 years for SC/ ST, for OBC- 38 years).
Education Qualification for syndicate bank recruitment
- Pass in 5th Standard. (Note: candidates Should not have passed Intermediate or 10+2 Examination)
- Written Test. (Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-04-2017
How to Apply – Syndicate bank recruitment
Eligible Candidates can send their Applications in the Prescribed format along with all copies.
- Educational qualification,
- Cast Certificate,
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Note: Registration with Employment Exchange is mandatory.
Regional Office, Personel Section, 52A,
Unkal Cross, Sai Nagar Road,
Hubbali – 580 031.
candidates can send their Application to the above-mentioned address on or before 10th April 2017.
Download the Official Notification