Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply 13 Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Jr Typist & Stenographer Posts: Sundargarh Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018. Sundargarh Court Group – C Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are looking for the career in Court go through the official notification thoroughly. Candidates also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in the notification. The District Sessions Court Sundargarh has released a notification for the recruitment of 13 Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Jr Typist & Stenographer Posts.
Sundargarh Court Latest Job Notification 2018
Office of the District Judge Sundargarh invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist, and Grade-III Stenographer. Candidates can apply from 03rd September 2018 to 04th October 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 given below. This is the best opportunity for the aspirants to work with District Sessions Court Sundargarh.
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: District Sessions Court Sundargarh
Job Category: Court Job
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk cum Copyist & Other
Total No.of Posts: 13
Job Location: Sundargarh
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Posts Details
District Court Sundargarh has released a notification for the following posts with this present recruitment notification. The District & Sessions Court Sundargarh is going to recruit 13 vacancies to fill Typist & Other Posts. Check the total number of vacancy details below as provided in the Notification.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk cum Copyist||06|
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As per the Sundargarh District Court notification 2018, interested candidates should follow the certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details for the aspired candidates can check here and provide by us as per the official notification. It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the Sundargarh District Court Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018. All interested and eligible candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the posts and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Applicants should possess the following educational qualification on the date of notification.
- Junior Clerk cum Copyists: i). Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination II). Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution
- Junior Typists: Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination, must have the
knowledge of Type Writing with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English
- Grade-III Stenographer: Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination
Age Limit for Sundargarh District Court Recruitment Jobs 2018
For Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 32 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Salary, Selection Process
The Court offers a pay scale to its employees according to the Sundargarh District Court Notification 2018 is given below.
- Junior Clerk cum Copyists: Rs.19,900/- + DA
- Junior Typists: Rs.19,900/- + DA
- Grade-III Stenographer: Rs.25,500/- + DA
Selection Process for Sundargarh District Court Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the Sundargarh District Court Group-C Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
Application Fee for Sundargarh District Court Notification 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Sundargarh District Court Group-C Vacancy 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of this fee
How to Apply for Sundargarh District Court Group-C Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply online through the Sundargarh Court official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sundargarh
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Pay the application fee
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant certificates to the below address
- The envelope must be superscribed on the top with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____”
The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po. Sundargarh,
Pin:770 001, District Sundargarh
Sundargarh District Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates for Group-C Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 03/09/2018
Last Date to Apply: 04/10/2018