SSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply 1223 SI, CAPFs & ASI Posts Online: SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. SSC Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2018. Staff Selection Commission 1223 Posts Recruitment 2018. The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 1223 SI, CAPFs & ASI Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 1223 SI, ASI & CAPF Posts Online Form. SSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF for SSC CPO employment news. Candidates can apply from 03rd March 2018 to 02nd April 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for SSC Recruitment 2018 given below.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Job Category: SSC Job
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF
Total No.of Posts: 1,223
Job Location: Delhi, CAPFs & CISF
Notification No: F.No.3/1/2018–P&P-II
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police – 150 Posts
- Male: 97 Posts
- Female: 53 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – 1073 Posts
- ASI (Executive) in CISF – Vacancies will be intimated later
SSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or
Age Limit for SSC Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For SSC Recruitment 2018, Candidate age limit should be between 20 years to 25 years as on 01.08.2018.
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
SSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 is given below.
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces)
The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group „B‟ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group „C‟ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-) and is classified as Group „C‟ (Non-Gazetted).
Selection Process for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 1223 SI, ASI & CAPF Posts Online Form
Candidate selection for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018 – 1223 SI, ASI & CAPF Posts Online Form will be based on
- Written Exam – Paper-I
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Application Fee for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – 1223 SI, ASI & CAPF Posts Online Form
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – 1223 SI, ASI & CAPF Posts Online Form.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only), Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards
- SC/ST: No application fee is to be paid by the candidates
How to Apply for SSC Delhi SI Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website http://www.ssc.nic.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link – http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’
a link provided @ http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CAPF
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for SSC CPO Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 03/03/2018
Last Date to Apply: 02/04/2018
Paper-I Examination: 04/06/2018 to 10/06/2018