SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 – Apply 3259 LDC, (PA)/ SA, DEO Posts: SSC CHSL (10+2) recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017. SSC 3259 CHSL Recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of 3259 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO), and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
SSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill various vacancies under this employment news. Candidates can apply from 18th November 2017 to 18th December 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Job Category: SSC Job
Name of the Post: LDC, DEO, SA & Other
Total No.of Posts: 3259
Job Location: New Delhi
Posts Details – SSC CHSL Jobs 2017:
- LDC/ JSA: 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
- DEO: 02 Posts
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Jobs
For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.08.2018.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
SSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the SSC CHSL Jobs Notification 2017 is given below.
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 3259 Posts Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for the SSC 3259 Posts Recruitment 2017 will be based on
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official SSC CHSL latest recruitment 2017.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD: No Fee
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Jobs 2017
- Log on to the SSC official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in
- Go to Apply –> CHSL
- Now click on ‘Click here to apply’ link
- Before apply online, read the official notification carefully
- Fill the application fee without errors
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 18/11/2017
Last Date to Apply: 18/12/2017
Tier-I Exam Date (Computer Based Examination): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018