SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 7042 Assistant Teacher Posts: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) has released a notification for the Recruitment of 7042 Assistant Teachers posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website www.ssaassam.gov.in to get more information. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15th July 2017. For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SSA Assam Recruitment for 7042 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA)
Official Website: www.ssaassam.gov.in
Total no of Posts: 7042
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teachers
Job Location: Assam
Name of the Posts & no of Vacancies
Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School – 5854 Posts
Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School (Social Science) – 911 Posts
Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School (Maths & Science) – 277 Posts
As on 01/01/2017
- Candidate age limit – 18 to 43 years.
- SC/ST/PH and Other – 05 years as per Assam govt.
- Senior/ Higher Secondary (at least 50% of marks) with LP-TET/ CTET
- Graduation (from UGC recognized University) with UP- TET/CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation in B.Sc
- For more details refer to the notification.
- For General/OBC – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PH and BPL candidates application fee – Rs. 150/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
1. Go to the official website www.ssaassam.gov.in
2. Click on the Advertisements & Vacancies >> Desired Recruitment.
3. Open the SSA Recruitment and read the notification carefully.
4. Click on apply online & fill all the details in the application form.
5. Submit the payment details.
6. Take a print out the application.
1. Starting date for apply online – 03/07/2017
2. Last date for apply online – 15/07/2017
All The Best