|South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: South Eastern Railway has released a notification for the recruitment of 617 ALP, JE & Other Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in SER, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
||South Eastern Railway
|Name of the Post
||ALP, Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, JE (P.Way), JE (Works), JE (Signal), JE (Tele)
|Total No.of Posts
|GDCE Notification No
|Name of the Post
||No of Posts
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
|Comml. cum Ticket Clerk
|Junior Clerk cum Typist
|Senior Comml.cum Ticket Clerk
|Senior Clerk cum Typist
|Junior Engineer (P.Way)
|Junior Engineer (Works)
|Junior Engineer (Signal)
|Junior Engineer (Tele)
Candidate age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years as on 01.01.2020.
Educational Qualification For South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation pass plus ITI Certificate in a relevant subject.
- Comml. Cum Ticket Typist, Junior Clerk cum Typist: 12th pass or equivalent.
- Sr.Comml.cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or its equivalent.
- Sr. Clerk Cum Typist: Degree or it’s equivalent.
- JE (P.Way), JE (Works): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering OR B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- JE (Signal), JE (Tele): Three years of diploma in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering.
The selection process is on the basis of
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of SER. https://ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
|Starting Date to Apply
||24 Mar 2020
|Last Date to Apply
|23 Jun 2020 Extended to 15 Jul 2020
All the best