SBI Recruitment 2017 2018 – Apply Online 41 Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager Posts: SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2017. State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 41 Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager Posts. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
SBI Recruitment 2017 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Category: Bank Job
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager
Total No.of Posts: 41 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
- Deputy Manager (Law): 40 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 01 Post
SBI Recruitment 2017 2018 Educational Qualification
- Deputy Manager (Law): Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed
5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India as on 01.09.2017.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Age Limit for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2017
Candidate age limit should be between 25 – 35 years for Deputy Manager Posts and 35 – 45 years for the post of Deputy General Manager as on 01.09.2017.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Deputy Manager (Law): Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Rs.68680-76520/-
Selection Process for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Deputy Manager (Law): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 11.11.2017.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview.
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2017-18
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Application registration
- Pay the Application Fee
- Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Submit the Application Form
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Starting Date to Apply: 15/09/2017
Last Date to Apply: 06/10/2017
Date of Online Test: 11/11/2017 (Tentative)
Download Call Letter: 25/10/2017