RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 136 Goods Guard Posts: RRC Hubli SWR Recruitment 2017. General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification 2017. GDCE for selection to the Post of Goods Guard in Level – 5 of 7th CPC over South Western Railway.
South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell Hubballi has released a notification for the recruitment of 136 Goods Guard Posts. The recruitment board invited the applications from the eligible interested graduate candidates to fill the Goods Guard Posts. Candidates can apply online for SWR Recruitment 2017 Goods Guard posts from 8th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell
Job Category: Railway Jobs
Name of the Post: Good Guard
Total No.of Posts: 136
Job Location: All Over India
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed a Degree from recognized university or its equivalent as on the date of Notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination are NOT eligible to apply.
Age Limit for RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Jobs
The Candidate maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years as on 08.09.2017.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
Selection Process for RRC SWR Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection will be based on
- Multiple Choice Objective Type Computer Based Test (CBT) – The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes with 1/3 of negative marking.
- Document Verification/Medical examination
Application Fee for SWR Recruitment 2017
- No Fee
How to Apply for RRC SWR Hubli Recruitment 2017
- Go to RRC/SWR official website www.rrchubli.in
- Click on Goods Guard- General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) – Online application
- Click on the “New Registration” Link available in the homepage
- Fill all the fields correctly step by step for generating a Registration Number & Password for login
- Fill the application form
- Upload the Passport Photograph & Signature
- Also, upload the Degree/Convocation/Passing Certificate and valid Community Certificates
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Opening Date to Apply: 08/09/2017
Closing Date to Apply: 03/10/2017