RRC NR MTS Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of 118 Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in NR, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date check below.
RRC NR MTS Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway
- Job Category: Railway Job
- Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
- Total No.of Posts: 118
- Job Location: Parliament House – Catering Unit, Commercial Department, Northern Railway, New Delhi
- Notification No: 02/2019
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years as on 01.01.2020.
Candidate should have passed the 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service/ Bakery & Confectionery/Baker & Confectioner/Food Production (General) under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS);
10th Pass plus courses in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT;
10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation obtained from any of the
institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering
Technology or any other institutions run by Central Government/State Government/Bodies.
Selection Procedure – Northern Railway MTS Jobs 2019
The selection process is on the basis of Written Examination followed by Document Verification, Medical Examination.
- Gen/OBC: ₹ 500 (The examination fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded)
- SC/ST: ₹ 250 (Total Refund)
How to Apply for RRC NR MTS Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of RRC NR
- Visit the official website http://www.rrcnr.org
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification
- If Eligible, Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 16/09/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 15/10/2019
Date of Exam: After 31/10/2019
All the best