RRC ECR Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 2234 Apprentice Posts: Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (ECR) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2234 Act Apprentice Training in ECR. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in ECR, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
RRC ECR Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: East Central Railway (ECR)
Job Category: Railway Job
Name of the Post:
- Danapur division Danapur division: 702
- Dhanbad division: 161
- Mughalsarai division Mughalsarai division: 932
- Samastipur division: 82
- Plant Depot / Mughalsarai: 137
- Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur: 110
- Carriage Repair Workshop Workshop / Harnaut: 110
Total No.of Posts: 2234 Posts
Job Location: Patna
Notification No: RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./02/2018
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 11.12.2018.
Candidate should have passed the Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for RRC ECR Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of ECR
- Visit the official website http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/
- Click on Notice Board
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 11/12/2018
Last Date for Online Application: 10/01/2019
All the best