RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has released a notification for the recruitment of 14033 Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent & Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant ( JE, JE (Information Technology)OMS and CMA) Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Job Category: Railway Job
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer: 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 456
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): 494
Total No.of Posts: 14033 Posts
Job Location: Across India
(CEN) No: 03/2018
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 33 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc., (Computer Science )/BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification and medical examination.
Refer to the official notification.
- For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at SI. No.2 Out of this fee of ₹500, an amount of ₹400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT: ₹ 500
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwBDs/ Women/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes. This fee of ₹250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT: ₹ 250
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of RRBs
- Visit the official website http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Starting Date to Apply: 02/01/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 31/01/2019
Final Submission of Application: 07/02/2019
All the best