Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Staff in Subordinate Courts Posts: High Court of Panjab & Haryana, Chandigarh has announced a notification for the recruitment of 229 Stenographer Grade-III Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply Online from 20-03-2017 to 18-04-2017. Society for CCentralised Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling vacancies. Other details about this recruitment like age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, and Important dates are mentioned below.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana 2017 Vacancies
Post Name: Stenographer Grade-III
Total Vacancies: 229 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
1. General Candidates– 51 Posts.
2. SC of Punjab ( Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki ) – 43 Posts.
3. SC of Punjab (other SC) – 38 Posts.
4. BC/ OBC of Punjab – 22 Posts.
5. PHC of Punjab – 20 Posts.
6. ESM (General) – 36 Posts.
7. ESM (SC) – 11 Posts.
8. ESM (BC/ OBC) – 08 posts.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910 – Rs.20200/- Plus Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Official website: www.sssc.gov.in
Eligible Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment
The candidate minimum age is 18 years. (Category Wise as on 01-01-2017 Age Relaxation is given below..)
- General Candidates: 18 – 37 years.
- SC of Punjab: 18 – 42 years.
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 18-42 years.
- PHC of Punjab: 18 years to Upper Age relaxation for this category candidates by 10 years from their original Category.
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: 18 years to upper age is Number of years in Military Service rendered + 3years.
- Candidates who are Already in Service in Government/ Semi/ PSU: 18 to 45 years.
- Widow/ Woman legally separated: 18 – 40 Years.
Application Fee: (Category Wise)
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of Punjab State: Rs. 250/-
- PHC of Punjab (General): Rs. 500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM): 125/-
- Reserved Category of Other State: Rs. 1000/-
Hiring/ Selection Process
Candidates should be Qualify the English Shorthand Test & Its Transcription at the Speed of 80 w.p.m. And 20 w.p.m. respectively.
- Candidates who qualify in this English Shorthand test & its Transcription, they will be called for Punjab Shorthand Test & its Transcription at the speed of 35 w.p.m. & 20 w.p.m. respectively.
- Computer Proficiency Test (word processing & spreadsheets.)
How to Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online through the official website: www.sssc.gov.in from 20.03.2017 to 18.04.2017 (Step-I) & 21.04.2017 (Step-II).
- Starting Date for Online Application: 20-03-2017
- Last Date/Time for Registration Step – I: 18-04-2017 11.59 P.M
- Last Date for receipt of Application FEE: 20-04-2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last Date/Time for Registration Step – II: 21-04-2017 11.59 P.M
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 21-04-2017 11.59 P.M
All the Best