PPSC Recruitment 2019: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 75 Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cumJudicial Magistrate Posts. Candidates can apply from 08th April 2019 to 08th May 2019. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for PPSC Recruitment 2019 given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|PPSC Recruitment 2019 Recruitment 2018
||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
|Name of the Post:
|Total No.of Posts:
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cumJudicial Magistrate
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2019
|Candidate should have completed a Degree of Bachelor of Law of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Law of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
|For PPSC Recruitment 2019, Candidate age limit should be between 21 years to 37 years as on 08/05/2019.
Age Relaxation: Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Govt. of India Rules.
|PPSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the PPSC Recruitment 2019 is given below.
Rs. 27,700 – 44,770/-
|Mode of Selection
|Candidate selection for the PPSC Recruitment 2019 will be based on
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva Voce
How to Apply
- Log on to the official website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
|Dates to Remember
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply