PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 – Apply 224 Assistant Professors Posts: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad has released a notification for the recruitment of 224 Assistant Professors Posts.Eligible Interested job seekers apply online before the last date 20 September 2017. The Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Job Category: TS Govt Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total No.of Posts: 224
Faculty Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
For Agriculture Posts:
- Four years Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture /Horticulture/ CABM from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Agriculture Faculty/ICAR Deemed University.
- A Master’s degree in the subject (discipline) concerned with at least 55%
For Agricultural Engineering and Technology Posts
- Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from any State Agricultural
University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Agriculture Faculty/
ICAR Deemed University/ IIT’s.
For Home Science Posts
- A Bachelor’s degree in Home Science from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Agriculture Faculty / ICAR Deemed University.
Application Fee for PJTSAU Assistant Professor Recruitment
Candidates are required to pay the application registration fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only) for OC & BC and of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) for SC & ST at the time of applying online.
How to Apply
1. Log on to the official website www.asstprofrecruitgen.pjtsau.ac.in
2. Read the notification carefully
3. Open the registration link and fill the details
4. Submit the Application form and Pay the Fee
5. Take a print out of the application form
Last Date to Submit the Application: 20.09.2017