PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Other Posts: PGCIL latest recruitment 81 Diploma Trainee (IT, Electrical & Electronics), Assistant (Finance), Jr.Officer Trainee (HR). Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Interested and Eligible candidates read the official notification carefully and complete the application process for PGCIL recruitment. The last date to apply PGCIL recruitment 2017 notification is 20 September 2017. Applicants go through the official notification at www.powergridindia.com and check details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, application fee, etc.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
PGCIL has been released the advertisement to fill the vacancies in the for their Northern Region-I covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi, and Corporate Centre, Gurgaon. PGCIL requires Diploma professionals those who fulfill their requirements.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL)
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee (IT, Electrical & Electronics), Assistant (Finance), Jr.Officer Trainee (HR)
Total No.of Posts: 81
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
Diploma Trainee (IT): Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Assistant (Finance): B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates. Additional qualification of M.Com. shall be desirable.
Diploma Trainee (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from
recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates age limit 27 years for General/ST 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC for the posts of Diploma Trainee (IT, Electrical & Electronics). For Assistant Finance (A3 & B5) candidate age limit 28 years for General 31 years for OBC(NCL) 33 years for SC/ST, 28 years for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST. 27 years for General/ OBC(NCL)/ SC/ST for Jr.Officer Trainee (HR) post. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Govt norms.
Selection Process for POWER GRID Recruitment 2017
Candidates selection shall be common for both POWERGRID and POSOCO is as follows.
- Diploma Trainee (IT, Electrical & Electronics) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage )
- Assistant(Finance) – Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – Written Test/Computer Based Test (100 % Weightage) & Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
Application Fee for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
The Application Fee for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (IT), Diploma Trainee (Electronics) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) is Rs.300/- and For the post of Assistant (F&A) Application Fee is Rs.200/-. Bank Charges Rs.60/- extra.
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Written Examination Centres: Delhi, Jaipur (RAJ), Noida (UP).
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the PGCIL official website http://www.powergridindia.com.
1. Candidate first log on to the POWERGRID website http://www.powergridindia.com
2. Go to the Career Section
3. Now click on Job Opportunities and then
“Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant
(Finance) in NR-I and POSOCO”.
4. Before applying candidate should have
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background
- Scanned signature of the candidate
5. Fill the application form, it generates a unique POWERGRID Registration ID after submitting the application form
6. Candidates will have to deposit prescribed application fee +bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI.
7. Submit the application form
8. Take a printout of the Application Form
9. And send the application form only through ordinary post along with all required enclosures to the
10. The envelope must be super-scribed with Application for the post of …………….. (Name of Post)
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
Starting Date to Submit the Online Application: 06.09.2017
Last Date to Submit the Application: 20.09.2017
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 25.09.2017
Last Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of Application: 02.10.2017
Date of Announcement of Written Test/ Computer Based Test Date: 23.10.2017
PGCIL Official Notification