PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 27 Field Engineer & Supervisor Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Field Engineer (Electrical), Field Supervisor (Civil) & Other Posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website www.powergridindia.com to get more information. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 19 July 2017. For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process & how to apply are given below…
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 for 27 Posts Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
ADVT No: ER-II/FTB-TBCB/2017
Total no of Posts: 27
Job Location: All Over India.
Name of the Posts & No of Vacancies
Field Engineer (Electrical) – 13 Posts
Field Engineer (Civil) – 04 Posts
Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 06 Posts
Field Supervisor (Civil) – 04 Posts
Category Wise Vacancies
- For UR – 14 Posts
- For OBC – 05 Posts
- For SC – 06 Posts
- For ST – 01 Post
As on 19/07/2017
- Candidates maximum age limit – 29 Years.
- For OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For PWD – 10years
- For Ex-Servicemen – As per govt rules.
- BE/B.Tech/BSc (Engg)/ AMIE from recognized University/Institute.
- Diploma from recognized
- For Post 1 & 2 – 1st year Rs. 30,000/- & 2nd year 33,000/- pm
- For Post 3 & 4 – 1st year Rs. 23,000/- & 2nd year 25,500/-pm
- For Post 01 & 02 – Rs. 400/-
- For Post 03 & 04 – Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – No Fee.
- Screening Test
How to Apply
1. Go to the official website www.powergridindia.com
2. Follow this Navigation Career>>Job Oppurtunites>>Openings>>Desired Recruitment>>Detailed Advertisement.
3. Read the notification carefully.
4. Click on the apply online.
5. Fill all the details correctly & submit the application fee details.
6. Take a print out the online application form.
1. Starting date for apply online – 05/07/2017
2. Last date for apply online – 19/07/2017
Download Official Notification
All The Best