PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply 70 Diploma Trainee & Assistant Posts: PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017. POWERGRID Recruitment 2017. PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 70 Diploma Trainee & Assistant Posts.
Latest Employment News 2017
PGCIL invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (IT) for SRTS-II and Assistant (F&A)for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 13th December 2017 to 27th December 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 given below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee
Total No.of Posts: 70
Job Location: India
- Diploma Trainee: 65 Posts (Electrical: 50, IT: 05, Civil: 10 )
- Assistant (F&A): 05 Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engg./ Information TechnologyCivil Engineering/Electrical /Electrical & Electronics from any recognized Univerity.
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Jobs
For PGCIL Recruitment 2017-18, Candidate upper age limit is 27 years for Diploma Trainee and 28 years for Assistant Posts.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
PGCIL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the PGCIL Recruitment Vacancy 2017-18 is given below.
- Diploma Trainee: Rs.16,500/-
- Assistant (F&A): Rs.12,500 – 27,500/-
Selection Process for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017-18
Candidate selection for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017-18 will be based on
- Written Exam
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test
Application Fee for PGCIL Notification 2017-18
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official PGCIL Notification 2017-18.
- For Assistant: Rs.200/-
- For Diploma Trainee: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment Jobs 2017-18
- Log on to the official website http://www.powergridindia.com
- Go to the Career page
- Click on the desired advertisement
- Read the official notification carefully
- Now click on ‘Click here to Apply’ online link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload the all relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for PGCIL Recruitment Application Form 2017-18
Starting Date to Apply: 13/12/2017
Last Date to Apply: 27/12/2017