Orissa Agriculture University Recruitment 2017 – Apply 99 Scientist & Other Posts: OUAT Scientists Recruitment 2017, OUAT latest recruitment notification. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology has released a notification for the recruitment of 99 Senior Scientist & Head, Subject Matter Specialist, and Other Posts. OUAT invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill this recruitment on contractual in different Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK). Interested Eligible candidates can apply from 26th September 2017 to 16th October 2017 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
Orissa Agriculture University Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology
Job Category: State Govt Job
Name of the Post: Senior Scientist & Head, Subject Matter Specialist, and Other
Total No.of Posts: 99
Job Location: Odisha
- Senior Scientist and Head: 20 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist: 62 Posts
- Programme Assistant: 07 Posts
- Farm Manager: 10 Posts
Orissa Agriculture University Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
For the Post 1 & Post 2
- Candidate should have minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agril. Engineering & Technology/ B.V.Sc. & AH / Fishery Science/ Home Science/ Forestry with at least55% marks.
- Master Degree in Horticulture / Horticultural Science / Agronomy / Entomology / Nematology / Plant Pathology / Soil Sc. and Agril. Chemistry/ Plant Breeding and Genetics / Seed Science &Technology / Plant Physiology / Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Forestry/ Home Science./ Agril. Engineering.
For the Post 3 & Post 4
- Candidate must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Orissa Agriculture University Recruitment Jobs
- Senior Scientist and Head: Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2017
- Subject Matter Specialist: Maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2017
- Programme Assistant: Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2017
- Farm Manager: Maximum 30 years as on 01.01.2017
SC/STSEBC/ Women: 05 years
PWD: 10 years
- Senior Scientist and Head: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- RGP Rs.8,000/-
- Subject Matter Specialist: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- RGP Rs.5,400/-
- Programme Assistant: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 /- with GP Rs.4,200/-
- Farm Manager: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-
Selection Process for Orissa Agriculture University Notification 2017
Application Fee for Orissa Agriculture University Scientists Recruitment 2017
- Rs.1,000/- for “Senior Scientist & Head”
- Rs.700/- ‘Subject Matter Specialist’
- Rs.500/- for ‘Programme Assistant / Farm Manager
How to Apply for OUAT Scientists Posts Recruitment 2017
Before filing/submitting the application form, candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly.
- Go to the OUAT official notification http://www.ouat.nic.in
- Read the official notification at Career Page
- Download the official notification
- Complete application in the prescribed form duly filled in along with self-attested copies of all
certificates, mark sheets of all examinations passed, experience certificate and research publications along with the unstamped self-addressed envelope.
- Two recent passport size color photograph should be pasted on the application form
- The envelope should be sent to the “Registrar, Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar-751003”, Odisha.
- The application form should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post
Important Dates – Last Date for Orissa Agriculture University Recruitment Notification 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 26/09/2017
Last Date to Apply: 16/10/2017