Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2017 – 120 Apply Online Specialist Officer Posts: The Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 120 Posts of Specialist Officers as Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager. The Candidate who is Eligible can apply online through the official website “www.obcindia.co.in.” from 7th April 2017 to 26th April 2017. For complete details, check the notification once before apply.
OBC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details for SO Posts
Name of the Posts – Specialist Officer
Number of Posts – 120 OBC Recruitment Posts
Name of the Department and Number of vacancies:
1.Senior Manager(FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation – 1 Post
2.Senior Manager(FA) – Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell – 1 Post
3.Manager(FA) – Chartered Accountant – 18 Posts
4.Assistant Manager(Financial Analyst) – 100 Posts
Starting Date for submission of Online Application – 7th April 2017
Last Date for submission of Online Application – 26th April 2017
For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100
For All Other Candidates – Rs.600
Educational Qualification for jobs recruitment
For Post 1,2,3 – Candidate should pass the respective CA exam in the first attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” or post-qualification is also applicable. To know the details refer to the notification.
For Post 4 – Candidate should complete Full-time MBA in Finance/Full-time PGDBM of 2 years with specialization in Finance/Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognized university/institute recognized by the central government.
For Posts 1,2 – Minimum of 25 and a maximum of 35 years.
For Post 3 – Minimum of 23 and Maximum of 35 years
For Post 4 – Minimum of 21 and Maximum of 30 years
For SC/ST – 5 years
For OBC – 3 years
For PWD – 10 years
Job Location: All over India
For Posts 1,2 – Rs.42,020 – Rs.51,490/-
For Post 3 – Rs.31,705 – Rs.45,950/-
For Post 4 – Rs.23,700 – Rs.42,020/-
Selection Process: The candidate is selected based on Written Examination followed by an Interview.
How to Apply:
1. The Candidate has to logon to an Official website “www.obcindia.co.in” and click the option “Recruitment” to open the online Application form.
2. To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form.
3. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password.
4. Upload a scanned photograph and signature. Then submit the form.
5. Make fee payment through online mode only. (The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets)
6. Provide a valid email address and number for further use.
7. Take a printout of the Application form for future use.
Download Official Notification