OMPL Recruitment 2017 – Apply 33 Executive Posts: ONGC MPL Recruitment 2017, OMPL Latest Job Notification 2017, OMPL Executive Recruitment 2017. ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 33 Executive Posts. OMPL invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill OMPL Recruitment 2017 Executive Posts from different streams. Candidates can apply from18th October 2017 to 18th November 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for OMPL Recruitment 2017 given below.
OMPL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Executive
Total No.of Posts: 33
Job Location: Mangalore
|Information Technology||01 Posts|
OMPL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate educational qualifications for OMPL Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Chemical||BE/B. Tech – Chemical /
|Instrumentation||BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation /
Electronics & Instrumentation
|Chemist||MSc in Chemistry|
|Information Technology||BE / B. Tech- Computer Science /
Age Limit for OMPL Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Candidate maximum age limit is 28 years for OMPL Recruitment 2017.
- OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
OMPL offers a pay scale to its employees according to the OMPL Recruitment 2017 is given below.
Selection Process for OMPL Notification 2017
Candidate selection for OMPL Recruitment 2017 will be based on
- The selection methodology will comprise two-stage selection process i.e. – Merit
as per GATE 2017 Score, and Personal Interview.
Application Fee for OMPL Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official OMPL Recruitment 2017.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to Apply for OMPL Latest Recruitment 2017
- Log on to “Careers” page of www.ompl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment through GATE-2017: Advt.No.1/2017”
- Read the official notification carefully
- New Registration/Login to the web portal
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form carefully
- Upload the scanned copies all relevant documents
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for OMPL Jobs Recruitment 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 18/10/2017
Last Date to Apply: 18/11/2017