OFB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 4110 Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Posts: Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance Factories, invites online applications from eligible citizens of India for filling up vacancies/posts of Semi-Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in various Ordnance Factories located across India. Eligible and interested citizens of India, willing to contribute to National Defence Production and defense preparedness of the country are invited to apply online through the official website “www.ofb.gov.in” from 19 June 2017 to 10th July 2017.
OFB Recruitment 2017 for 4110 Posts Vacancy Details
Official website: www.ofb.gov.in
Advertisement No: 10201/11/0209/1718
Name of the Post: Industrial Employees(Semi-Skilled) & Labour Group ‘C’
Number of posts: 4110
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
1. Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar) – 62 Posts
2. Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) – 50 Posts
3. Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) (Maharashtra) – 311 Posts
4. High Explosive Factory (HEF) (Maharashtra) – 84 Posts
5. Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) (Maharashtra) – 219 Posts
6. Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) (Maharashtra) – 90 Posts
7. Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) (Maharashtra) – 181 Posts
8. Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) (Maharashtra) – 91 Posts
9. Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 215 Posts
10. Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) (Madhya Pradesh) – 176 Posts
11. Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 50 Posts
12. Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) (Madhya Pradesh) – 129 Posts
13. Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) (Madhya Pradesh) – 24 Posts
14. Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) (Madhya Pradesh) – 230 Posts
15. Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) (ORISSA) – 465 Posts
16. Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamilnadu) – 09 Posts
17. Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) (Tamilnadu) – 05 Posts
18. Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) (Tamilnadu) – 292 Posts
19. Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) (Telangana) – 133 Posts
20. Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) (Uttarakhand) – 138 Posts
21. Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) (Uttarakhand) – 160 Posts
22. Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) (Uttar Pradesh) – 179 Posts
23. Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) (Uttar Pradesh) – 499 Posts
24. Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) (Uttar Pradesh) – 193 Posts
25. Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) (West Bengal) – 125 Posts
Job Location: All Over India
Application Fee for Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- either by payment gateway integrated into the website by using a credit card, debit card or net banking or by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash (through challan downloaded from this website). SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Educational Qualification
For Semi-Skilled Workman – The candidates should possess Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training(NCVT).
For Labour – The candidates should possess Matriculation.
Age Limit for OFB Recruitment
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years as on 19th June 2017.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 3-years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
5-years for SC/ST. For other categories, refer to the notification.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
Industrial Employees Semi-Skilled Jobs Selection Process
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test, Trade Test(Practical) along with document verification. The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at www.ofb.gov.in.
How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2017
1. The candidates are required to log on to the official website “www.ofb.gov.in” to apply online.
2. Click on the tab “Apply Online” & “How to Apply” to read the instructions.
3. The online applications(part I & II) can be filled from 19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017.
3. Fill all the details correctly as per instructions are given in the notification.
4. Upload a scanned photograph, signature as per specifications are given in the notification.
5. Enter a valid email id, mobile number for communication purpose.
6. Take a print out of the submitted online application.
Starting date for submission of Online Application –
29th May 2017 (Extended to 19-06-2017)
Last date for submission of Online Application –
19th June 2017 (Extended to 10-07-2017)
All The Best