NSI Kanpur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 57 JE, AE, Chemist & Other Posts: National Sugar Institute(NSI), Kanpur has been released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Chemist, Laboratory In-charge, Accounts Officer, etc of 57 vacancy position in Dehradun.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up vacancies with worthful, talented and work fit to this job. The candidates have to apply online through the official website “www.lucknowinfo.com ” on or before 27th June 2017. The hard copy of submitted online application form along with relevant documents should be sent to given below address so as to reach the address before the last date.
NSI Kanpur Recruitment 2017 for 57 Posts Vacancy Details
Official website: www.lucknowinfo.com
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Chemist, Laboratory In-charge, Accounts Officer, Other posts
Number of posts: 57
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
I.Sugar Mill of Cooperative Sector – 36
a. Manufacturing Chemist – 6
b. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 15
c. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 6
d. Assistant Engineer (Instrumental) – 2
e. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1
f. Distillery Chemist – 1
g. Laboratory In-charge – 2
h. A.E.D.P – 1
i. Accounts Officer – 2
II.Sugar Mill of Public Sector – 21
j. Manufacturing Chemist – 4
k. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 8
l. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 2
m. Laboratory In-charge – 2
n. Cane Manager – 1
o. Internal Auditor – 2
p. Company Secretary – 1
q. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 1
Job Location: Central Govt Jobs
Application Fee for NSI Kanpur Recruitment
The candidate has to pay the application fee for General/OBC – Rs.500. For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD – Rs.300
NSI Kanpur Recruitment Educational Qualification
The candidates should possess a Diploma, B.E/B. Tech, B.Sc, M.Com, CA/ICWA or equivalent from a recognized Institute
The candidate’s age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 42 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities.
Pay Scale for National Sugar Institute Jobs Recruitment
1. For posts (a-f) – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade pay Rs.5,400/-.
2. For posts (g-i) – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade pay Rs.4,200/-.
3. For posts (j-o,q) – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade pay Rs.5,400/-.
4. For posts p – Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade pay Rs.6,600/-.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Examination, Interview.
How to Apply for NSI Recruitment 2017
1.Log on to the official website “www.lucknowinfo.com” to apply online.
2. Otherwise, visit this direct link “http://lucknowinfo.com/nsi_uk/main.aspx”
3. Read the instructions before you apply to the post.
4. Click on Apply Online
5. Fill all the details correctly as per your certificates and submit it.
6. Take a print out of the submitted online application.
7. The hard copy of online Application form along with e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant testimonials should be addressed to
The National Sugar Institute (NSI)
Kanpur – 208017
5. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
The initial date for submission of Application – 27th May 2017.
Last date for submission of Application – 27th June 2017.
All The Best