NRSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply 37 Scientist/Engineer Posts
NRSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply 37 Scientist/Engineer Posts: NRSC Scientist Recruitment 2018, NRSC Engineer Recruitment 2018. ISRO NRSC Current Notification 2018. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Hyderabad has released a notification for the recruitment of 37 Scientist/Engineer Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018, ISRO-NRSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Scientist/Engineer-SC & SD vacancies for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 17th January 2018 to 5th February 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for NRSC Recruitment 2018 given below.
NRSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer-SC & SD
Total No.of Posts: 37
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 33 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 02 Posts
NRSC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MS in a relevant field from any recognized University.
Age Limit for NRSC Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For NRSC Recruitment 2018, Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 05.02.2018.
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
NRSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the NRSC 2018 is given below.
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: Rs.56,100/-
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: Rs.67,700/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.44,900/-
Selection Process for National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018
Candidate selection for the National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Written Exam
Application Fee for NRSC Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official NRSC Vacancy 2018.
- Refer the official notification
How to Apply for NRSC Career 2018
- Log on to the official website https://nrsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Careers Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for NRSC Recruitment Online Application 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 17/01/2018
Last Date to Apply: 05/02/2018