NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply 79 Trade Apprenticeship Posts: NPCIL 79 Trade Apprenticeship recruitment. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a fresh notification for the recruitment of 79 Trade Apprenticeship Vacancies. Eligible Interested candidates can download the application form from the NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in and dully filled application form send before the last date 03/10/2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of
India having a comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz. Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plantlife extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Trade Apprenticeship
Total No.of Posts: 79
Job Location: Tarapur (Maharashtra)
- Fitter: 11 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 01 Post
- Welder: 07 Posts
- Wireman: 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 01 Post
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 08 Posts
- Mason: 04 Posts
- Plumber: 06 Posts
- Painter: 07 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Information Communication Technology System Maint: 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 03 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed the ITI Course in respective trade from a recognized board.
Age Limit for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Jobs
The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General
candidates as on 03/10/2017. Relaxation to SC/ST and OBC and PWD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
Selection Process for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017
- Merit List
- No Fee
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2017
- Interested candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as apprentices.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E06172702965, the establishment id for NPCIL, TM Site.
- Candidates may download the application form from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in -> Career and HR Management -> Opportunities.
- Candidate should submit self-attested photocopies.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph.
- The applications should reach on or before the last date i.e 03/10/2017.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Tarapur Maharashtra Site,
PO: TAPP, Tal. & Dist: Palghar
PIN: 401 504,Maharashtra
Starting Date to Apply: 19/09/2017
Last Date to Apply: 03/10/2017