NLC Recruitment 2018 – Apply 150 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts: NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018, NLC Ltd Recruitment 2018. NLC Current Notification 2018. NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) has released a notification for the recruitment of 150 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts.
Latest Employment News 2018
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2018: NLC invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill Graduate Executive Trainee vacancies in the various technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) and intended to recruit them using GATE 2018 Score for this employment news. Candidates can apply from 6th January 2018 to 27th January 2018. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for NLC Recruitment 2018 given below.
NLC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: NLC India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
Total No.of Posts: 150
Job Location: All Over India
- Mechanical: 50 Posts
- Electrical (EEE): 35 Posts
- Electrical (ECE): 10 Posts
- Civil: 20 Posts
- Control & Instrumentation: 20 Posts
- Computer: 05 Posts
- Mining: 10 Posts
NLC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidate should have completed Degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST.
Age Limit for NLC Recruitment 2018 Jobs
For NLC Recruitment 2018, Candidates upper age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Gen/OBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
NLC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the NLC Recruitment Notification 2018 is given below.
Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
Selection Process for NLC Recruitment Notification 2018
Candidate selection for the NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 will be based on
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process in the order of merit based on the marks scored by them (out of 100) in GATE-2018
Application Fee for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2018
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official NLC India Limited Recruitment 2018.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for NLC Vacancy 2018
- Log on to the official website https://www.nlcindia.com
- Go to the Careers Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Now Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
Important Dates – Last Date for NLC Career 2018
Starting Date to Apply: 06/01/2018
Last Date to Apply: 27/01/2018