- 1 NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- 1.2 Age Limit for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Jobs
- 1.3 Pay Scale
- 1.4 Selection Process for NIT Tiruchirappalli Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee for NIT Tiruchirappalli Notification 2017
- 1.6 How to Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Important Dates – Last Date for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment Notification 2017
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 – Apply 177 Assistant Professor, Professor Posts: NIT Tiruchirappalli Professor Posts Recruitment 2017, NIT Tiruchirapalli Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Tiruchirapalli, has released a notification for the recruitment of 177 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Posts. NIT Tiruchirappalli invites the applications with excellent academic background and commitment to quality teaching and research to fill Faculty vacancies.Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 11th October 2017 to 11th November 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates given below.
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: NIT Tiruchirappalli
Job Category: Faculty Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor
Total No.of Posts: 177
Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Tiruchirappalli
NIT Tiruchirappalli Asst Professor Recruitment – Department Wise Vacancy
1 Architecture: 09 Posts
2 Civil Engineering: 19 Posts
3 Chemical Engineering: 06 Posts
4 Energy & Environment: 05 Posts
5 Chemistry: 09 Posts
6 Computer Science Engineering: 11 Posts
7 Electronics & Communication Engineering: 14 Posts
8 Electricals & Electronics Engineering: 15 Posts
9 Humanities: 07 Posts
10 Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 08 Posts
11 Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
12 Metallurgical & Material Engineering: 11 Posts
13 Management Studies: 10 Posts
14 Computer Application: 09 Posts
15 Mathematics: 11 Posts
16 Physics: 06 Posts
17 Production: 13 Posts
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Assistant Professor: Candidate should have completed Ph.d. one year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.
Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
- Associate Professor: six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Professor: Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate professor.
Age Limit for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Candidate age limit should be 32/35 years & 38 years. Refer the official notification for detailed age limit information.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Assistant Professor: Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/7000 (on Contract) ….. Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 with a minimum pay of Rs.30000/-
- Associate Professor: Pay Band-4 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500 with a minimum pay of Rs.42800/-
- Professor: Pay Band-4 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10500 with a minimum pay of Rs.48000/-
Selection Process for NIT Tiruchirappalli Professor Recruitment 2017
- Short List
- Department Presentation
Application Fee for NIT Tiruchirappalli Notification 2017
- For the candidates other than SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category: Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
- For Woman/PWD Candidate: No fee
How to Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- Go to the NIT official website https://www.nitt.edu/
- Click on the Advertisement under Notices/Downloads section on home page
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Candidates who want to apply offline download a copy of the signed application
form the official portal
- Enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/research papers etc.,
- Send the application form to the below address by Speed/Registered post on or before
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
mentioning on the cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROFESSOR (AGP Rs.10500) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF_____________.
Important Dates – Last Date for NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment Notification 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 11.10.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 11.11.2017
Send the Hard Copy of the Application Form: 21.11.2017