NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 400 Surveillance Worker Posts on a contract basis in various districts. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in NHM Assam, should apply for these posts.
Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
|National Health Mission, Assam
NHM Assam Surveillance Worker Recruitment 2019
Notification No. NHM-31013(11)/5/2019-HRD-NHM/28708
- Starting Date to Apply: 07/02/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 16/02/2019
- Refer to the official notification
It is very important to check the eligibility details before applying for the NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
|TOTAL POSTS: 400 Posts
10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (FortyFour) years as on 01.01.2019
Rs. 15,000/-per month
Candidate Selection will be based on the performance of, Performance at HSSLC –Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in the 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience –Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience. 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
Candidates are required to apply online through the NHM Assam official website. Kindly read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your application.
- Log on to the official website
- Go to the Recruitment Page
- Click on the desired advertisement link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference