NHDC Ltd Apprentice Notification 2019: NHDC has released a notification for the recruitment of 21 Apprentice vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in NHDC Ltd, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
NHDC Ltd Apprentice Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: NHDC Ltd
Job Category: Apprenticeship Training
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Total No.of Posts: 21
|Discipline/ Trade||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma / Technical Apprentice||Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Apprentice|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||0||1||0|
|Mechanical Trade (Industrial Cooling & Package Air Conditioning)||0||0||2|
|Computer Operation & Programming Asstt.||0||0||2|
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Notification No: NHDC/2HRD/App/I/2019
Candidates age should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
Candidate should have passed the B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma/ ITI in the respective discipline/ trade as on 15th July 2019.
The selection will be made through the Merit List.
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Technical/ Diploma Apprentices||₹5877|
|Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Apprentices||₹5762|
How to Apply for NHDC Ltd Apprentice Notification 2019
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of NHDC
- Visit the official website http://nhdcindia.com/
- Click on Recruitment
- Read the official notification carefully
- If Eligible, Register @ http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Apply through online BOAT website portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout of the application
- Send it to the given address along with other necessary documents
- The envelope containing the completed application with documents should be superscribed with
”Application for Graduate Apprentice/ Diploma Apprentice/ Trade/ ITI Apprentice-2019-20”
Address: The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450 119.
Starting Date to Apply: 19/08/2019
Last Date for Online Application: 31/08/2019
All the best