NCPOR Recruitment 2018 – Apply 27 Project Scientist B, JRF & Other Posts: The National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Scientific Assistant, Executive Assistant under the various scientific projects on a contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a career in NCPOR, should apply for these posts. Check more details like qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
NCPOR Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post:
- Project Scientist B: 20 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
- Project Scientific Assistant: 02 Posts
- Executive Assistant – Finance & Accounts: 01 Post
- Executive Assistant – Purchase & Stores: 01 Post
Total No.of Posts: 27 Posts
Notification No: NCPOR/46/18
Candidates age should not be more than 28/35 years.
Candidate should have passed the Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
The selection for the post of Project Scientist B and JRF shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the interview and the Selection for the post of Executive Assistant and Project Scientific Assistant shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the written test.
How to Apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website of NCAOR
- Visit the official website http://www.ncaor.gov.in/
- Click on Careers
- Read the official notification carefully
- Fill the Application form and Submit
- Take a printout for feature reference
Last Date for Online Application: 27/12/2018
All the best