NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification – Apply 60 Private Secretary, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts: NCLT Recruitment 2017, NCLT November Notifications 2017. NCLT Jobs 2017. National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2017. The National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification for the recruitment of 60 Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary, and ALIO Posts.
Latest Employment News NCLT
NCLT invites the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 60 various posts on deputation basis. Candidates can apply from 16th November 2017 to 15th December 2017. Other details like age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, important dates for NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification given below.
Recruitment Vacancy Details
Organization Name: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)
Job Category: Central Govt Job
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary & Other
Total No.of Posts: 60
Job Location: All Over India
NCLT Posts Details:
- Deputy Registrar: 11 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 12 Posts
- Private Secretary: 27 Posts
- Assistant Library Information Officer: 10 Posts
NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification Educational Qualification
Officers working with Central Government/State Government/Court/ Tribunal/statutory organization/PSU/Autonomous Body/Public Sector Bank possessing a degree in Law from a recognized university. Refer the official notification for detailed information of educational qualification.
Age Limit for NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification Jobs
For NCLT Recruitment 2017 Notification, The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the date of appointment to the post.
NCLT offers a pay scale to its employees according to the NCLT Recruitment 2017 is given below.
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Rs.7,600/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Rs.6,600/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs.4,800/-
- Assistant Library Information Officer: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs.4,600/-
Selection Process for NCLT Recruitment 2017
Candidate selection for the NCLT Vacancy 2017 will be based on
- Refer the official notification
Application Fee for NCLT Career 2017
Candidate should have to pay the application fee as per the official NCLT Recruitment 2017.
- No Fee. For better communication please refer the official notification
How to Apply for NCLT Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the official website http://nclt.gov.in
- Search the desired advertisement and read it carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form without errors
- Send the duly filled prescribed format of application form along with all relevant documents to the below address
The Under Secretary,
National Company Law Tribunal,
61 Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Important Dates – Last Date for NCLT Recruitment Online Application 2017
Starting Date to Apply: 16/11/2017
Last Date to Apply: 15/12/2017